Corporate venture lead
Are you a senior, courageous entrepreneurial pioneer aiming for more impact?
Join Aimforthemoon and build one or more businesses with our corporate partners. By joining forces with corporates and entrepreneurs we start things that scale and impact the world around us. We work with organisations like Wolters Kluwer, Hema, Pon and Miele to find, build and grow new business models to be prepared for the future.
About the role
We are looking for experienced leaders with a proven track record for one of our new business opportunities. The corporate venture lead is responsible for one or more corporate-startup partnerships to successfully build, launch and grow new businesses with our corporate partners.
Who are you?
- Ambition to build a scalable, impactful business with one of our corporate partners
- 8+ years of (corporate) entrepreneurship / startup experience
- Track record in building a successful business
- Experience in corporate innovation & stakeholder management
- Business savvy & financial skills
- Startup way of working
- Natural leader: inspiring, visionary, energetic, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial and a relevant network
- Team player
What we offer:
We’re a continuously developing and growing company with many career and growth opportunities
- Lots of space and initiatives for personal growth and development
- Access to a vast network of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, innovation specialists and more
- Work from our corporate-startup studio in Amsterdam with the greatest view over the IJ (and not to forget our amazing roof terrace and living room)
- Join the team of Aimforthemoon with 20+ ambitious pioneers in different areas
- We collaborate with large and successful organisations (e.g. Miele, Wolters Kluwer, UWV, Hema) in a startup way of working together with a community of 500+ top entrepreneurs
- Enjoy our social community, milestone celebrations, (virtual) events and much more.
- Fulltime contract (entrepreneur-in-residence)
- Freelance (project basis)
Apply here to explore further. If there’s a profile fit, we will invite you for one of our monthly digital meetups to explain more about Aimforthemoon and to get to know you a bit better.