At Aimforthemoon, we are committed to equal opportunity and are always on the lookout for the best and most motivated talent out there, regardless of nationality, gender, sexual preference, or religious beliefs. Research shows that those in traditionally underrepresented groups may be less likely to apply for roles if they don't meet every requirement listed. However, we want to encourage all qualified candidates to apply, even if they don't meet every requirement for the role. Don't let any perceived limitations hold you back!
People & Culture internship at Aimforthemoon
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsVacancies at Aimforthemoon
Are you passionate about creating positive workplace experiences and fostering a vibrant company culture?
As a People and Culture Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of human resources, talent management, and organizational development.
💡 What are you going to do?
Every internship within Aimforthemoon is tailor-made based on our studio’s needs and your learning goals.
Leading up to your first day at work, we take a good look at your personal growth trajectory to see how we can match it to what Aimforthemoon needs.
🙌 Some possible tasks and responsibilities are:
- Assist in recruitment and talent acquisition processes, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates;
- Support the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a seamless and positive experience;
- Assist in organizing and coordinating training and development programs for employees;
- Contribute to employee engagement initiatives and events to foster a positive company culture, including planning and executing team-building activities, workshops, and social gatherings;
- Act as the central point of contact for office-related matters, ensuring an organized and well-maintained office environment;
- Manage office supplies, ranging from stationery to groceries, to ensure a well-stocked and efficient workspace;
- Maintain a clean and orderly office space and liaise with external vendors, subtenants, and suppliers as needed;
- Coordinate a healthy lunch program in collaboration with our catering partner;
🚀 What we offer
Experience within the field of People & Culture and business model innovation;
The chance to take on a lot of responsibilities;
Freedom to shape your internship yourself;
Personal guidance from experienced innovation leads;
Access to our social community, milestone celebrations, events, healthy vegan lunch and much more;
A 6-month internship duration;
An internship fee of €400,- a month.
💪 you have
Currently enrolled in a related degree program (Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Event Management, Office management, facility managment);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational abilities;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment;
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative in various HR-related tasks;
- Basic understanding of HR principles and practices is a plus.
Availability for at least 4 days a week.
At the end of the day an internship at Aimforthemoon is an entrepreneurial journey itself. You will get support wherever you need it, but you own your own success!